PK is a small, purpose built pre-school offering childcare in a secure, tranquil surrounding. Ideally located in the heart of Grayshott Village, PK is conveniently situated next door to the Village Primary School and its playing fields.
Children join PK for fun, adventures and laughter - learning through playing and developing friendships with other children and adults. At PK we pride ourselves on supporting each child to grow in confidence while they learn new skills to support them in their early years, before starting School.
Our aims are to:
- provide expert care and education in a secure and fun environment
- give each child the opportunity to develop their social, creative and academic skills
- plan activities that compliment the needs and interests of each child
- work closely with parents/carers to encourage their involvement
- open communication and feedback is always welcomed
- encourage equality and diversity in all we do.
‘Children form exceptional relationships with staff, who treat them with kindness and respect. This means that children are superbly confident and happy in a setting where they feel safe and secure.’ (Ofsted 2015)
‘PK has a friendly and happy atmosphere. Safety is a priority as is learning and having fun!’